Members of the Academic Committee:
||Designation in the committee
||Mr. M.ARYA BHANU
||Mr. S.UDAY BHASKER
||Mr.I V SRINIVASULU
||Mr. V. CHANDRA SEKHA REDDY
Powers and Duties:
To consider the recommendation of the Board of Studies / Academic Council, JNTU regarding the examinations, courses of study and syllabi of various programmes and make recommendations to the Governing Body.
- Academic awards and scholarships
- Keep liaison with JNTU regarding recognition by Universities / Boards and qualifying examinations for admissions.
- The procedure for registration of students and conduct of examinations.
- Exploring addition and/or deletion of courses.
- To compile the data relating to examinations and sessionals, attendances and project report for detention on account of attendance and/or credits.
- To prepare the report on academic performance of students for placing before the Governing Body.
- To arrange for expert lectures, exhibitions, demonstrations seminars and other matters referred by the Governing Body / Planning & Monitoring Board / Chairman Executive Council.
Term of Office and Procedure for Meeting:
- Half of the total number of members shall form the quorum.
- The committee shall meet as and when required and at least once in two months. A Written notice of every meeting shall be sent by the Chairman-CAC to every member at least seven days prior to the date of meeting. The notice shall state venue, date and time of the meeting. Notwithstanding the above provision, the chairman-CAC may call an emergency meeting at a short notice to consider urgent and special issues.
- The minutes of the meetings shall be prepared and got duly signed by all the members present in the meetings immediately after the conclusion of the meeting.